The Building Committee has been a valuable advisory group to the pastor of St. Charles. Meeting every Wednesday after the 8:30 Mass, the committee discusses issues and projects planned throughout the plant. As a support to the Facilities Manager, the men and women of the committee have organized and participated in a number of building projects, which include but are not limited to:
- Painting the Parish Center; remodeling the living room of the Priest House;
- Remodeling the Parish Chapel; construction of the retaining wall behind Borromeo Hall;
- New landscaping in front of the school and new main entrance to the church;
- Remodeling the interior of the church; replacement of the church roof; repainting the school and church buildings and the installation of new efficient windows in the school;
- In cooperation with the Parish Men's Club, designed and built the Parish Grotto.
There are a number of projects planned to improve the facilities of our parish. Please watch the Sunday Bulletin for requests for help.