1. Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
2. Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
3. Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
4. Model with mathematics.
5. Use appropriate tools strategically.
6. Attend to precision.
7. Look for and make use of structure.
8. Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
* Representing, relating, and operating on whole numbers, initially with sets of objects.
Chapter 1 - Represent, Count, and Write Numbers 0 to 5
Chapter 2 - Compare Numbers to 5
Chapter 3 - Represent, Count, and Write Numbers 6 to 9
Chapter 4 - Represent and Compare Numbers to 10
Chapter 5 - Addition
Chapter 6 - Subtraction
Chapter 7 - Represent, Count, and Write Numbers 11 to 19
Chapter 8 - Represent, Count, and Write 20 and Beyond
Chapter 11 - Measurement
Chapter 12 - Classify and Sort Data
* Describing shapes and space.
Chapter 9 - Identify and Describe Two-Dimensional Shapes
Chapter 10 - Identify and Describe Three-Dimensional Shapes